Hey there! This section of the website has a bunch of resources & tools that are useful for current members of the co-op. See below:
- MOSAIC Owner’s Manual – An orientation guide for new co-opers!
- Co-op Policies – Links to current MOSAIC policies.
- Members’ Wiki – The internal wiki used by MOSAIC members; it has lots of helpful information about how the co-op runs (plus a recipe database!). You must be a current member and logged into your email account to access the wiki.
- Google Drive folders – Links to the shared Google Drive folders used to keep track of co-op documents.
- PlateBot – A nifty little tool for requesting a “late plate” if you’re going to be late for dinner and want food saved for you!